WHO IS ERIC DAYAN?
With over 11 Years in Real Estate Experience including 7 Years as a Realtor in Canada’s largest city, Toronto, Eric Dayan has a proven track record with over 200 HOMES SOLD! Eric graduated from Concordia University (Montreal, Quebec) with Honors and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a Major in MARKETING, from where he’s developed skills he uses every day when Selling Homes.
- In 2015, Eric Dayan earned Platinum Award with 25+ Homes SOLD.
- In 2016, Eric Dayan earned Masters Award with 50+ Homes SOLD.
- In 2018, Eric Dayan earned Platinum Award with 25+ Homes SOLD.
- In 2019, Eric Dayan earned President’s Gold Award with 25+ Homes SOLD
- In 2020, Eric Dayan earned Diamond Award with 35+ Homes SOLD
In addition to being named part the 2021 FRASER VALLEY BOARD MEDALLION CLUB for being part of the TOP 5% of REALTORS® in the Fraser Valley.
Being a Father of 3, Eric understands the challenges of family life as well as the needs and important criteria required when searching for the Perfect Family Home.
Eric separates himself from the competition with aggressive marketing, advertising strategies and professional service, which allow him to sell homes fast and for more money. Eric continuously provides impeccable service, enthusiasm & dedication to his clients.